I [without any consultation from anybody else] declare that it is FUCK DETROIT weekend. I don't know how this differs from other weekends, but it is officially THIS WEEKEND.
Aw, Halak is smiling again. Warm and fuzzy feelings. [Post Dispatch]
D'agostini is a ghost. A bad ass ghost. [Post Dispatch]
Leaders weren't leading, and now they are gone. Who steps up? [Post Dispatch]
- Puck drops at 7-ish. [Blues]
- The enemy. [Winging It In Motown]
- Bourne takes us through a picture gallery of the MN high school tournament. [Bourne's Blog]
- Oh, wow. Japan's earthquake was felt during a U.S. sledge hockey game. [Puck Daddy]
- Oh Dear Lord. Tommy Hilfiger redesigns the Habs jersey. For the ESPN Style Report. [ESPN]
- Grrrr. Bettman ain't goin' nowhere. Inked 5-year extension. [ESPN]
- Eek! Ryan Kesler is standing right behind you photobombing the hell out of life. [Orland Kurtenblog]
- Roar. Sumo/Hockey Fights. Is that Wellwood without a shirt? [Puck Daddy]
- Shun the nonbeliever. SHUN. Leafs
will shouldmight make the playoffs.[CBC]
- Nickelodeon FINALLY responded to the letter that I sent 3! years ago. Seriously, I wrote a letter. Starting this Monday, TeenNick will have a The '90's Are All That TV block from nightly from midnight to 2 am. Shows include All That, Clarissa Explains It All, and Pete and Pete!!! My favorite Pete and Pete episode would have to be when Pete pretended to be sick to get out of school and then managed to get a piece of cereal in the shape of a president's head stuck in his nostril then he had to solve the conundrum of closing the garage door without his mom seeing [he pinged the signal off the metal plate in his mom's head]!!! I'm waaaaaaaaay too excited about this. [Entertainment Weekly]
BEST. VIDEO. EVER. Bluesforever dishes up sexy sax man. So awesome. Still gaffawing.
And I quote: "Clearly a Red Wings fan" beergood.
GDT TONIGHT! Gather all your Fuck Detroit stuff and meet me [and obviously much, much cooler people] here tonight.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com