Blues don't play until Wednesday, so today and tomorrow will be very dry on the Blues news. Not that it matters. It's not like there's, like, playoffs to worry about.
- The Blues players took in some eat & play combo meals with some season ticket holders yesterday. [Blues.com]
- CONCUSSIONS. They ain't not no good. [P-D]
- The Sporting News' take on tomorrow's GM Meetings. [Sporting News]
- Rick Martin, one of the members of the legendary French Connection line in Buffalo, died over the weekend at 59 in a car crash. His mustache will live on forever. [Puck Daddy]
- It sucks to see yet another heartland hockey league in the CHL struggling to stay afloat. The CHL is pretty rad, shitty jerseys and all. [Puck Daddy]
- CHICAGO IS PLAYING HOCKEY PUT THEM ON NATIONAL TELEVISION FUCKING HURRY THE NATION CAN'T GET ENOUGH CHICAGO. [NHL.com]
- The Kings picked up two pivotal points in the Pacific Division race against the Dallas Stars last night. [The Statesman]
- Mike Weaver will be the featured guest on NHL Live today at Noon ET. Like... for real? Good for him. [NHL.com]
- The best sports fan signs. [Slightly Warped]
- Notice! Please read. [David Shrigley.com]
- Not only did these people die in incredibly weird and horrifying ways, but it turns out that their deaths were the only noteworthy thing to happen to them. How would you like to be "that guy who died at a cockfight when a chicken with a knife attached to it stabbed you?" Yeah, I thought so. Dick. [Wikipedia]
This guy is a teen werewolf who just got done suckin' Daffy Duck's dick. FUCK YOU JOSH.
Send me some links, dingus. I'm dyin' over here. One can only Stumble for so long.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com