Sharks and Kings and Ducks. Hey, they suck.
- A touching story about Chris Stewart surfaced today. Even if you're "all that is man," there's a sad and uplifting story to tell. [P-D]
- Blues 1st-rounder Jaden Schwartz is lighting it up at Colorado College. [P-D]
- The Ducks are in the playoff race. They can't lose to the no-playoff-havin'-ass Blues. [OCRegister]
- Marian Gaborik DID SOMETHING. [NHL.com]
- The Kings are on a hot streak. They swept a four-game road trip. I'm glad the Blues don't have to play them to-FUCK. [SJ Mercury]
- Since Ryan Kesler is more mature on the ice, he has been acting out in the locker room, photobombing interviews of his teammates. The practice is now known as "Kes-lurking." [Puck Daddy]
- Here's another nasty hit that the Bruins will get away with. At least it was on Soccer Pussy. [Puck Daddy]
- Brian Burke loves to trade for his former Anaheim prospects. Jake Gardiner, who was re-acquired by Burke in the Francois Beauchemin deal, will report to the Marlies tonight. [The Star]
- Not that you give a shit, but Shanny expects the All-Star draft to return in 2012. [ESPN]
- From the world of "you gotta be fucking kidding me?" comes the news that the Devils are now a .500 team and are 6 points out of a playoff spot. [ESPN]
- The Goldwater Institute will sue you in England. [USA Today]
- What can you learn on YouTube? Pretty much everything. A comprehensive list (use ctrl+f if you want to find a specific thing). [Tomash Soup]
- The whole room in a box! The Magic Box! [Email Junk]
- How much caffeine would it take to kill you? FIND OUT, CHUMP. [Energy Fiend]
I declare today to be "awesomely bad YouTube songs" day. I'm sure you're already familiar with Rebecca Black's "Friday." It has been trending on Twitter for like a week straight now.
OBEY AUTHORITY, KIDS.
Stay up late tonight, drink Bud Ice and bitch about George Parros like we don't have to play the Kings tomorrow.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com