If you need a ringer for your rec league hockey team, please inquire in the comments. I hopped onto a team in the Chesterfield league last night and it was rad. Answer Man, can I play on your team?
- Since the present sucks, more stories about the future. Jaden Schwartz will be here this week with Colorado College in the St. Louis regional of the D1 national championship tournament. [P-D]
- Red Berenson's Michigan Wolverines will also be in town, too. [P-D]
- The Blues have shipped Tyson Strachan and T.J. Hensick back to Peoria. [KMOX]
- Newschannel 5 dishes on its Top 50 Blues players of all time. [KSDK]
- I've mentioned Blake Geoffrion a bunch of times since taking over the weekday links. Well, he's at it again. He recorded a hat trick last night to push the Predators into 7th place. [NHL.com]
- The Devils took down the BJs with flying colors in a 3-0 shutout win. [UPI]
- Matt Cooke is at it again and he is a shoe-in for a big suspension. [Puck Daddy]
- Today is the anniversary of Ron Tugnutt's 70-save performance for the Quebec Nordiques. [Puck Daddy]
- P.K. Subban and the Canadiens beat the hell out of Minnesota. [Montreal Gazette]
- The Eastern Conference playoff picture is beginning to clear up because half of the teams blow. Man, the Easter Conference is so weak. [SBNation]
- The Maple Leafs have been pushing hard for the playoffs since the All-Star break, but their run will probably be more '09-'10 Blues and less '08-'09 Blues. [Globe and Mail]
- Ten awesome inventions. Man, I want some stair drawers. I don't have any shit to hide, but it still would be cool. [Lokwi]
- When I get bored, I usually play with console emulators on my computer. I usually use a keyboard, but this little invention that turns your arrow keys into a joystick looks amazing. [Sprki]
- Want to know the lyrics for your favorite songs without having to look them up? Get this plug-in for your favorite media player. [Lyrics Plug-In]
Meet this creepy yoga teacher, Yogi Oki-Doki, who wears ugly clothes and lives on a farm with Rasta, a 7-foot Jamaican rooster.
Don't tell me that's not the greatest video you've ever seen.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com