I bet you're thinking to yourself, "Hey, you chode, what's that headline about?"
- This. Nothing to see here.
- Oh, wait, could there be yet another story about how the Blues are looking towards the future?
- Nope, not today. Maybe tomorrow.
- Dan Hamhuis got his shit rocked accidentally last night. A must-see collision. [Puck Daddy]
- The Penguins have won the last 4 shoot-outs they've participated in. You call this a record? [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette]
- An ECHL player took down a purse snatcher. He also makes movies. What doesn't this man do? [Puck Daddy]
- The Vancouver Canucks won 50 times in a season for the first time in their franchise history. First-round elimination? First-round elimination. [TDN]
- New York put that puck up Boston's pooper. [NYDN]
- The Ottawa Super Nintendos will be dropping their 3rd jersey moniker and be the Senators full time next season. [Icethetics]
- Calgary can win out, but it probably won't do any good. [Montreal Gazette]
- The Thrashers beat Ottawa in OT last night, but they're done for the season. [Ottawa Citizen]
- Brad Boyes and the Sabres are an offensive juggernaut right now. Don't get too accustomed, Buffalo. He'll run out of steam soon enough. [Buffalo News]
- Own a giraffe. Like, no shit. [Sokoblovsky Farms]
- What does your facial hair say about you? [burnabrain]
- Ten websites that your homework despises. SLGT did not make the list sadly. [The Daily Collegian]
If you haven't noticed by now, I love local commercials.
Somebody give me a PLWI (posting links while intoxicated). Also, a medal.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com