My three most despised NHL franchises:
3. Red Wings. duh.
2. Flyers. My body rejects Philadelphia. Truth. I once had travel issues and was stranded at the Philly airport for hours. I was so angry that I made RAGE! look like a fluffly, little, adorable kitten.
1. Capitals. Now, I love D.C. I've even had fun times in the MCI/Verizon Center. But, the Capitals? Me no likey. I'm going to stop now or else you will have a 5,000 word rant. [Last night did not change my stance one iota.]
- Calling all Bluenatics! $20 for a seat [you won't be sitting] and a T shirt. Contact JLesser@stlblues.com to get in and TO MAKE IT RAIN. [Blues]
- A loss? Ain't nothin' but a chicken wing because the Blues SHOWED LIFE. /sarcasm. [Post Dispatch]
- BEEEEEEEJ scored a goal. His 6th this season. [Post Dispatch]
- Seems like the new guy is working for the Caps. [CBC]
- A Caps fan's photo gallery from last nights game. [On Frozen Blog]
- ZOMG! They're back! Spring has sprung!!! [shop.nhl]
I love this picture. [Puck Daddy]
Boyes scores again and other signs of the Apocalypse. [Post Dispatch]
What about Cal? Gillies was just protecting his rookie, trading one bad hit for another. Or so says Lighthouse Hockey. [Lighthouse Hockey]
Hockey Wilderness sees the Gillies hit completely differently than LHH. As the receiving end of the hit, clearly, the perp will get off completely free. [Hockey Wilderness]
167 minute, 14 seconds. That's a lot of hockey. [Buzzing the Net]
I remember hearing last year that the Leafs are INCREDIBLE during March. And, once again, the team is teasing their fans getting closer and closer to a play-off spot. [CBC]
A time line of bacon. Or, how we ended up with Bacon floss. [Seattle Weekly]
Here is a breakdown of past NCAA Men's Basketball Nat'l Champs and their rankings during March Madness. It might help you fill out your bracket - a #16 seed will never win. [Leonardo Aranda's posterous]
Kim Kardashian's new song premiered yesterday. Surprise! It was awful.
Haha tricked you, I wouldn't post that "song" here, ever.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com