- Since Alex Pietrangelo was named the best defenseman in the World Championships, the Blues made a sale out of it. It's a pretty good deal, too. [Blues]
- Joe Thornton got hit cleanly last night and got all hurt. He plans to play in Game 5, but it was nice to see him get rocked. [Puck Daddy]
- The Bolts fans made a human bolt that was visible to the players as they took off. Awesome. [Puck Daddy]
- The war on fighting. [National Post]
- Winnipeg, bro. [TORO Magazine]
- Here's a mock draft without derpy Mel Kiper Jr., because it's a mock NHL draft. [Sports Haze]
- Roberto Luongo hopes to change his reputation by leading his team to the Cup. [NBC]
- 30 awesomely bad school portraits. [ACE Online]
- The Rapture didn't happen and some old man had egg on his face. [The Sun]
- Ever been to a comedy show? Well, you've probably seen a heckler. Here's how comedians put them in their places. [Splitsider]
We didn't have enough Macho Man love over the weekend, so here's the most insane promo he ever did.
Mondays are getting increasingly difficult to do these, as I work really late and have to get back to work in the morning. I'm for real on my lunch break, haha. I'm so tired, yo.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com