So, the Canucks have had little to no love for this series over here, so I'm linking some of the best Canuck stuff on the 'net. Equality for all!
- Nikita Nikitin will be back. He has signed a one year contract extension. [Post Dispatch]
- Be the best child ever [Sean Sean, I'm looking at you] and get your dad one of these 10 awesome Father's Day gifts for Blues' fans. [Yahoo! Sports]
Lot's of inkage in the last 24 hours. Kostitsyn.
Harvard Alum, Graig Adams.
and Optimus Reim himself!
This blows chunks. Bossier-Shreveprot Mudbugs win CHL title then cease ops.
- Brad Richards interview slip up. What's wrong with the royal we? [Raw Charge]
- Semin is a funny name. And he plays a funny game. [Japers' Rink]
- Canucks fans have too much time on their hands and also nice lawns. Case in point: a logo in a lawn. [Orland Kurtenblog]
- Sometimes another mans grief is funny. [Orland Kurtenblog]
- Tim Thomas will fight you. Also, if you need more links today, this page will have them. [Deadspin]
Grammar nazis would like you to read and to absorb this information.
Smartass respond to annoying graffiti. This trend should continue.
How drunk are you?
The minds over at NHL marketing are geniuses. Check out this commercial. Seriously, NHL, Chaka Khan at the NHL Awards?! You're better than that. See?
Lots of people wear Hawaiian shirts. This guy out Hawaiian shirts your Hawaiian shirts.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com