So much rain and lightning and thunder and standing water.
- Let the Schwartz be with you . . . or be invited to participate in Canada's National Junior Team Summer Development Camp. [Blues]
- Parade Day! Here is how the Bruins got there. [Down Goes Brown]
- "10 Bold Predictions for the NHL in 2011-2012" If you can make it past the first 3 predictions you did better than I did. [Bleacher Report]
- The Sun has opinions on finding Winnipeg's new coach. Let's read them. [Toronto Sun]
- It's that time of year again - arbitration! Today's players are Shea Weber and the Nashville Predators. [On the Forecheck]
- Keep Gary Bettman away from the ice! [NorthJersey]
- Please welcome Mike Yeo as the new head coach for the Wild. [StarTribune]
- What would happen in a duel between Aaron Burr and Harry Potter? Yes, you are correct. [BLOGWELL]
- Five superheroes who deserve their own movie more than Green Lantern. [Nerve.com]
- Kick his ass, Seabass. And other athletes in non-athlete movie roles. [The Big Lead]
The natural followup to Bubb Rubb is the Leprechaun in Mobile, AL. The amateur sketch is fantastic.
PCS will be taking over tomorrow for Father's Day.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com