Jay Mohr = Not entertaining and douchey
Jon Hamm= Entertaining and hilarious, even if he lies about his hats
It really is that simple, folks.
- 2 more years of BJ jokes for Game Time. [P-D]
- Tim Taylor will be directing the development of players. Good? [P-D]
- Your complete list of NHL Award winners. People named Tim are awesome, Lidstrom wins again, and plastic looking bitches need to learn how to pronounce French-Canadian names. That Silent Jay for Selke campaign really worked out, too, eh? [Puck Daddy]
- The Islanders have a new lease. I don't know shit about this, so having Dominik with a detailed explanation at Lighthouse is pretty damn convenient. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Wysh's last line in this article outlining the headshot rules changes sums up my thoughts: All I want is consistency. [Puck Daddy]
- The player voted "Most likely to remind PCS of Brett Hull" will grace the cover of NHL '12. Congratulations to Steven Stamkos. [TSN]
- Well, at least Game 7s ratings beat The Bachelorette. [ESPN]
- File under "Assholes." This will always be the version of St. Louis that outsiders see. Damn shame, too, because they're more and more right everyday. [CBS St. Louis]
- File under "Bitch be trippin" [White Whine]
From the respective kitchens of Donut King and HeyCarrieAnn8, it's "My Drunk Kitchen"
People named Hartigan are linking shit this weekend. People named Hartigan are awesome.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com