Congratulations to Belfour on his HHOF induction. Ya dick.
- Huh-huh...he said "filling holes." [P-D]
- Blues players will walk the red carpet for Kevin James' latest terrible movie at the St. Louis Zoo. [Blues]
- Anything would've beaten last year's shitty Hall of Fame class, even one with Ed Belfour. [NHL]
- Despite this improvement, Scott Burnside believes that the HHOF selection process needs a major overhaul. [ESPN]
- Here's one of the best re-alignment scenarios that I've seen. This map was way funnier when Colorado was somehow in Wyoming. [National Post]
- The Isles got the rights to Christian Ehrhoff and they don't have long to sign him. Will they pull it off? [Puck Daddy]
- Reports indicate that Jaromir Jagr will be making a decision on an NHL return tomorrow, either with Pittsburgh or Detroit. [PensBurgh]
- Brooks Laich made bank in Washington yesterday. [SB Nation]
- Free agency: wacky. [The Province]
- Every No. 1 pick in Edmonton is basically Gretzky, man. [Edmonton Journal]
- We saw a bunch of new jerseys unveiled at the draft, but there still are more to be seen. Find out who is dropping their shitty Reebok-era designs for more traditional endeavors here. [Icethetics]
- A while back, I linked to a Justin Bieber song slowed down 800%. While that clip created some soothing, psychedelic shit, the same can't be said for the dial-up sound. Creepy. [YouTube]
- St. Louis might be crime-infested, but at least it ain't dirty. [Yahoo! Travel]
- Fuck USB ports by making both sides of the connector work. [Dornob]
- How to be a dick online: gaming edition. [Cracked]
Sex in the morning, sex all day. Best worst music video and song of the millenium.
Green screen. How does it work?
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com