Sure, it says Hartigan is the author behind this post, but my name's Poor College Student and I'll be filling in for Hartigan and finishing off her links post as she gets some rest to recover from lack of sleep, copious booze, and all that.
- Surely you jest
- Alex Burrows changed his middle name after last night's OT goal. At least that's how Boston fans will see it. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Manny Malholtra: Certifiable badass. [Puck Daddy]
- When I first read this headline, I thought for sure that this came straight from the Onion. Apparently, Coach Vigneault can finally tell the Sedin's apart from each other. [TSN]
- Winnipeg has sold a chunk of tickets. That's awfully convenient, considering they just got a hockey team. [Puck Daddy]
- Some were asking what happened to Matt Barnaby after his domestic dispute. Well, here ya go. [TSN]
- A parasol that not only tells time, but also has a compass. Which begs the questions,who actually uses a parasol? Is it someone who would benefit from a functioning compass? Won’t they be confused with Daylight Savings Time? Answers: Hipsters. [if it's hip it's here]
So, I’ve slept on it. I’ve cooled down. And I still agree with the message of this video.
Give it up - the one and only Brad Flick will be back tomorrow. [Crowd goes wild/loud roar from stadium]
Stay tuned today for some prospects action and info.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com