I'm rockin' E3 in Los Angeles with SEGA this week, so doing these links is such a refreshing change of pace. Also, shit, I'm drunk. Let's go!
- The big news from yesterday: Bryzzy B. is leaving P-Town for 'illadelphia via trade. The Flyers will still have to sign him,as they only acquired his rights. [Reuters]
- Aaron Rome will sit four games for his hit on Nathan Horton. BOOM HEADSH-uspension. [NHL]
- Game 3 was an ass-kicking to forget if you're a Canucklehead. [Puck Daddy]
- The top 10 "all-or-nothing" goalies in NHL history. [Bleacher Report]
- NHL players have a good chance of playing in future Olympiads now that NBC has won the rights to the 2014 and 2018 games. [SB Nation]
- Rod Brind'Amour is the newest assistant coach of the Hurricanes. [NHL]
- The best part of the finals so far has been the taunting of Alex Burrows. It's never not funny. The NHL has some work to do. [NESN]
- The BJs fired two of their longest tenured employees yesterday because they sucked. Because they're BJs. [Columbus Dispatch]
- Quebec won't be getting a team any time soon, because they can't even build a damn stadium. Frenchies. [Toronto Sun]
- Adventures in customer service. Fuck Rosetta Stone. [LOLSnaps]
- Video games: then and now. [Pro Photo Group]
- I was at the Nintendo presser yesterday and saw this beast. At first, I thought it was more gimmicky shit, but it turns out that it's rad as hell. [Engadget]
I've been with British people all week, so I've been introduced to a lot of BBC sketch comedy. Here's my favorite that I've been shown so far, mostly for the credits.
Believe it or not, I'm walkin' around. I never thought I could link you shi-hii-hiiiit.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com