It definitely feels different in the hockey world with a long-time presence gone from a perennial cup contender. That, and I'll no longer be able to change his name to "Osbad" on EA NHL games.
- Ben Bishop will be driving across this great nation for charity because he is twelve feet tall and tight. You can meet him today in BelleVegas at 1 PM. [Blues]
- Goodbye, Chris Osgood. I'm sure somebody here will write a li'l somethin' somethin' about his career, both as a friend and (mostly) a foe. [DFP]
- The Jets signed seven players yesterday. [TSN]
- Winnipeg will probably have the best home ice advantage next season with their rabid fanbase, which will be good for their young roster. [Toronto Sun]
- Could Alexei Yashin return? [Sporting News]
- See, these videos of sick shootout goals that have been popping up is why the Blues should bring back the development camp. [Puck Daddy]
- The Ducks have signed Matt Carle away from Montreal. [Sac Bee]
- They also signed Andrew Cogliano after acquiring him from Edmonton. [CBC]
- Free agency's least improved teams. [Fox]
- Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman makes excuses for signing the "very annoying" Daniel Carcillo. Hey, I like having a bunch of agitators in a Blues/Blackhawks game. [WEEI]
- Don't click this link. [YouTube]
- Latest Jesus sighting: Wal-Mart receipt. [Tosh.0]
- Fuck the Tour de France. Fuck cycling. [Cracked]
One of the few non-Blues memories from my youth is Osgood and Patrick Roy having it out.
I probably don't have to include a disclaimer, but all these Osgood stabs are all in good fun. Remember, we're a Blues website.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com