ESPN has taken over my phone by sending text messages about lockout progress. On average, I get ONE hockey text a year from those goons. Hartigan angry.
- Blues Chat. Woopee. [Post Dispatch]
- Sad news gets sadder. Derek Boogaard's brother was arrested on drug charges the same day as Boogaard's death. [Puck Daddy]
- Doc Emrick will no longer be the voice of the
- No news yet if Marc Savard's name will appear on the Stanley Cup. [Puck Daddy]
- Speaking of not having your name on the Cup. Hartigan got shafted. Twice. [Wikipedia]
- Bourne speaks of the fun sucking Salary Cap. [Puck Daddy]
- Big Fat Puma Ovechkin. Or is he actually svelt? Shirtless picture included. [Alex Ovetjkin]
- Could Brad Boyes go to the Canucks? Some bloggers weigh the pros and cons. [Orland Kurtenblog]
- Six things that always happen when you are running late. Too true. Too true. [Cracked]
- Read The Hunger Games. Just look at the teaser poster! [Movie Web]
- Specifically for you South Park fans [ahem, Hildy] [NY Times]
Beavis and Butthead return. Also, they comment on Jersey Shore for a minute in the middle.
Get More: MTV Shows
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com