Dear Journal. It's so hot. I've lost track of time. I'm swimming in and out of consciousness. Swimming, that would be nice if the pool water wasn't actually boiling. Sanity is gone.
- Strickland strikes again! This time there are rumors about the Blues being sold. If I had a dollar . . . [True Hockey]
- The "big" story. Winnipeg Jets colours and logos revealed. [Puck Daddy]
- Keep the Islanders on Long Island. August 1st, she's fast approaching. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Fun interview with Ted Leonsis, owner of the Capitals. He seems like a good guy. [Puck Daddy]
- Should Kane wear No. 9 in 'Peg or not? I don't care. I won't be watching the Jets enough to notice. [Winnepeg Free Press] via the Daddy of Pucks
- The comments on this article are more fun to read than anything else I've read in a few days. A Republican is accused of copyright violation over the Miracle on Ice. [Puck Daddy]
- Move over Commodore 64, other athletes have interesting stories behind their numbers. [TPS]
- Your mom is the biggest thing in space. Look! I have an infographic image! [The Daily What]
- 21 . . . different . . . things EHow can teach you. [Geekosystem]
My drunk kitchen. Needs more Rose. From Donut King. You guys should create a drunk kitchen video. With firefighters standing by, naturally.
I'll be driving to the Cards/Pirates game with family tomorrow, so Brad Flick will be here.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com