N.B. Today is not Saturday nor is today in October. I also don't have ridiculous wallpaper for the daily picture. I do have a chart.
- Weekly chat with JR. [PD]
- A look inside Easton Hockey helmet making technology. [Puck Daddy]
- The players Islanders fans hate to love. As a break from the hot, hot heat, who would make your list around the division? [LHH]
- Brian Rolston for Trent Hunter. Easy peasy. Nice and breezy. [Puck Daddy]
- Avs ink Landeskog and Siemens. BOOM. [CBC]
- One fantastic iconograph mapping out each NHL team and their AHL affiliates. [PPP]
- Oh well, maybe next year. Mike Commodore picks #22 instead of #64. [Puck Daddy]
- Time waster of the day: the 30 best videos of all time according to Time. [Time]
- After you waste all of that time on the internet you can figure out how to make a hand shadow BAT SIGNAL. [The Daily What]
- Blood. Guts. Gore. Beheadings. Not your lunch time viewing videos. 10 shocking [and queasy stomach inducing] moments in HBO history. Seriously, this is not for the faint of heart, or those at work, or those near little children. [Pop Crunch]
Osgood + that kid after his visit to the dentist = Game 7 of the 2009 SCF. Always one to make fun of Detroit, this video was submitted by CCR.
Paperwork Ninja thinks this is how you play Army Men, DAMMIT!
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com