Things are really hectic at Links HQ today with all the fallout from yesterdays fireworkin', drinkin' and grillin', but we've got some actual Blues news today. Can you believe it?
- The Blues go swimming with the Sharks again and add free agent Scott Nichol. [Blues]
- Benny Bishop is also back for another year with a two-way deal. [Blues]
- For real, what's up with Steven Stamkos? [Puck Daddy]
- The Blues free agency pick-ups get a D+ on Wysh's report card. Hard to argue against that. [Puck Daddy]
- How did the Brad Richards deal go down? DGB has the inside scoop. [Down Goes Brown]
- Dany Heatley already loves the new change of scenery. [SB Nation]
- Washington will be booing the shit out of Jaromir Jagr. [Washington Post]
- NHL owners had a chat with NBA owners to tell them that losing a season is "worth it." For them, at least. Sucks for all the fans, of course, but who gives a shit about them, am I right?! [NBC Sports]
- Calgary is back on the Anton Babchuk bandwagon. [SJ Mercury]
- Smut: it's good for you. [MSNBC]
- Smart design ideas that I want right now. [Email Junk] [Random Picdump]
- Make your own beer labels. [Beer Labelizer]
Australia's finest rapper hits the streets with his bitches.
Brad Lee, why do you hate the St. Louis Blues?
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com