Did you know that Lindsay Lohan had a single entitled, "Rumors?" It's on my iPod.
Both of these things were front page linked yesterday. If there were a Developmental Camp there might have been new stuff.
- RUMORS. Didn't get the Yotes, what's the next logical choice? The Blues, naturally. [Puck Daddy]
- How did the NHL broadcasters in your area rank? Our boys earned 4 stars! [SBNation]
- Y U heff to B mad, Kings GM Dean Lombardi? [Puck Daddy]
- HEGONE. Caps Eric Fehr is, well, gone. [CBC]
- Ovechkin's late night tweets all in one spot. [Ovetjkin]
- Um. Sure. Other Capitals article. Why not. This one has Semin . . . [OFB]
- Jersey Fouls. Nuff Said. [Puck Daddy]
- Need a history refresher course on offer sheets? Look no further. [DBG]
- The Canucks fans don't want Wham Bam thank you Cam either. [Nucks Misconduct]
Homer J. Simpson invites Will and Kate to a reading. [EW]
The World Map of Useless Stereotypes. Russia cracks me up. [NYTimes]
Ever since watching "The Prince and Me," I've wanted to be in a lawn mower race. [videogum]
Ask and you shall receive. Maybe.
MORE COWBELL with the picture flipped.
Why the GDT addition? Isn't life a game?
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com