Today is Middle Child's Day. Celebrate accordingly.
- Make it work, Payne. [PHT]
- Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. Chat. EVERYBODY! [PD]
- Color me impressed. Biznasty's essentials list is pretty solid. [The 4th Period]
- It's a slow day so here's a link to a link to Frans Nielsen goals set to Queen! [LHH]
- 20 Silly Carcilly quotes from Pass it to Bulis. [Vancouver Sun]
- Is the trapezoid rule ruining your life? Tune in after you click the link! [SB Nation]
- Brooks Laich. One of the best guys on the East Coast. Who is in SSK right now, eh, whatever. It's still true. [OFB]
- So. This is happening. Die Hard 5. Not mentioned in this particular article, but someone is remaking Dirty Dancing and Footloose. What's next? A remake of Zoolander? [Film Drunk]
- Will it ever end???? Stop with the bad summer movie sequels. [IGN]
A peppy start to Friday with this song. Some people are beginning to think Feuer Frei would be a perfect Blues goal celebration song. Not a bad idea. But, what about playing it at everything that annoys us? Power Play Dance? BANG BANG. Towel throwing? BANG BANG. Louie 10 yards away . . . pantless? BANG BANG BANG BANG.
Whatever you want!
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com Accepting your obscure Blues NOW!