I'm a southpaw, and I'm proud of it. Today's my day. Today is Left Hander's Day. Sorry if being left handed unnerves somebody.
- Mr. Frosted Tips is ready for a break out season according to the NHL. [Blues]
- Luvhockey found an unnerving snippet of conversation about the future of the Blues ownership. The original article was tracked down, and it's even more of a Debbie Downer. [Globe and Mail]
- Marty Brodeur's save percentage by season. His weight was not included in each season, so the whole story has not been shared. [In Lou We Trust]
- For our Canadian readership - Canada beat Russia and will be heading to the Hlinka finals. [NHL]
- The Islanders are hosting a game rewind to watch the 2011 Islanders beat the Penguins last February. Remember this was the game where everyone started fighting everyone. [the brawl] [Islanders]
- Wayne Gretzky in the Negotiator. [Puck Daddy]
- Lee Sweatt retires because he doesn't want to play for the Sens. Allegedly. Silver Seven is more upset that they will never have a Blood and Sweatt pairing. I agree. [SS]
- More on Capitals leaders working hard in the off season. Glad they are in the East. [Capitals Insider]
- Hockey Guilty Pleasure with Wil Wheaton. Hilarious answer to the respecting Gary Bettman question. [Puck Daddy]
- Problem: More Jets gear sold in Calgary than Flames gear. Solution: Sell Iggy by the hour. [CBC]
- Harry Plopper tattoo on Brent Burns' leg. [Puck Daddy]
- Can you believe Amazon once sold this album for 99 cents? $5 is still a steal. [Amazon]
- No need for any other stuff because you're gonna get lost in the 99 tracks you just downloaded from Amazon.
90's music video of the day.
We could all dance a little more.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com