There should be a countdown to the start of the Blues season advent calendar style. You know, something interactive and interesting with chocolate.
- Jaden Schwartz is training and playing for Mandi. [NHL]
- Ty Rattie beefs up. Shit guys, that's the worst pun ever. [Calgary Herald]
- CCR sent in an article about watching hockey with hockey virgins. I'm sure you'll find it pretty acurate. [4th Period]
- Another Sharks/Wild dealing. [Fear the Fin]
- Brett Lebda is on waivers. Does anyone else hate waivers? [On The Forecheck]
- There is a possibility that the Islanders could stay on Long Island. [CBC]
- Speculation that next year's draft will be in Pittsburgh. Road trip! [THN]
- What's going on with Marty Turco? [Puck Daddy]
- Is it possible these are CT's kangaroos making stoned crop circles? [BBC]
- Uiwwildthing2 is correct - anything is funny with this. My first two searches - Brad Winchester and SPAM. [Benny Hillifier]
E*Trade baby freaks out over the sharp fall in stock value. Several GT stocks to Tomorrow's Blues for the find.