Anybody got a new idea for a themed photo week? I'm drawin' a blank right now.
- Get this, you guys. The Blues? The sleeper team in the West. I know, right? [USA Today]
- The San Jose paper takes a look at their former goal machine and our current low-risk/high-reward scenario, Jonathon Cheechoo. [San Jose Mercury]
- Yo, dawg, you can chat with Carlo this Wednesday at 11:30 AM CDT. [Blues]
- Many recent number one draft picks have played at the NHL level in the season following their selection. Will Ryan Nugent-Hopkins join the ranks of Hall, Stamkos and Tavares? [CBS Sports]
- Alexei Kovalev, now playing in the KHL, has some words for Ottawa sportswriters and his former coach. A suitcase full of beer doesn't sound like a bad idea. [Puck Daddy]
- Go away, Mike Comrie. But leave Hillary Duff with us. She can stay. Only if she doesn't speak. [Puck Daddy]
- Bolts prospect Brett Connolly was injured at Canada's World Junior camp this past week, while Flyers prospect Sean Courturier has a good shot at cracking the NHL roster this season. [Edmonton Journal]
- Kings RFA Drew Doughty has yet to agree to a deal. Could he be holding out for more money? Give him summa that Internet Money. [CBS Sports]
- There are all these rumblings about how the Islanders are going to Brooklyn, but there's still hope to keep them on Long Island. [LI Press]
- Mikhail Grabovski quietly netted 29 goals last season and totally bitched Ty Conklin. How much is he going to be making then? [Five Minutes for Fighting]
- Could the 2012 NHL Draft be heading to Pittsburgh? [TribLive Sports]
- Bruins coach Claude Julien privately showed off the Stanley Cup in Orleans. [Orleans Star]
- So many Harrison Fords, so little time. [National Post]
- Man, it's so hot. [The Onion]
- Badass websites. [Maximum PC]
I'm feelin' some "Guile's Theme Goes With Everything" today.
Post your favorite "Guile's Theme" video. They're all funny.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com