Pressed for time today. Gonna fire 'em off at you.
- Q&A with Arnott. [Blues]
- Detroit fans think the Blues won't make the playoffs this season. [Winging It In Motown]
- The big news from yesterday involves another NHL enforcer death. Recently-retired Wade Belak was found dead in his condo. He was 35. [AHN]
- PD remembers Belak. [Puck Daddy]
- Wild prospect Matt Kassian will not stop fighting, even with all the deaths this off-season. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Dustin Byfuglien is fat and drunk on boats. [Minneapolis Star Tribune]
- Former Stars winger Brandon Segal is now a Blackhawk. [NHL]
- Which Senator will make the biggest impact in Ottawa this season? [Sen Shot]
- The BJs extend their Tootin' six years. [Reuters Canada]
- This woman drinking water in space looks like something else. [Tosh.0]
- Drink from this woman's margarita hooters. [JC On the Line]
- CM Punk is not impressed. [Facebook]
Don Cheadle is... Captain Planet.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com