Spend today with family and friends.
- ZOMG! Hockey! 0:55 seconds of baby Blues hockey and JD talking about a few of the players. [MSG]
- The Blues have depth. [PD]
- Count Ovechkin. [RMNB]
- Previews of three division rivals - Blackhawks, Blue Jackets and Red Wings. [Puck Daddy] [Puck Daddy] [Puck Daddy]
- Laughing too hard to read the article. "3 Reasons Columbus Blue Jackets Will Make The Playoffs." [Bleacher Report]
- Dwayne Roloson is TB's No. 1 goaltender. He's also the NHL's oldest player. [Tampa Bay]
- Todd Fedoruk shares his struggle with drugs and alcohol and the rehab attempts. [Forbes]
- Worst songs of the 90's. [Rolling Stones]
- Official NFL Gameday Music. It's really terrible. [[Amazon]
Tomorrow's Blues sent in how Thor should have ended. First, the director should have taken out those weird X Files inspired camera angles. Second, this is how Thor should have ended.
So, Hanson, Aaron Carter, Justin Beiber. They were young when Tweens went cuckoo over them. But, do you ever look back at the other stars? Like Donny Osmond, perhaps?
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com