I'm sick of summer television programming. There is only so many previews for Dance Moms that one person can take! Right now there is a Real Housewives of DC marathon on my TV. Hockey, I'm begging you, come back! What's that? Training camp starts today? Fantastic.
- A very, very interesting read on Old vs New Money in sports ventures and what that means for St. Louis. [Post Dispatch]
- Questions about the Blues answered. [Post Dispatch]
- Huzzah! All of the Blues games will be televised this season! That is good news. [Post Dispatch]
- 4 released from camp. [Blues]
- Dean and Drew Doughty's Drama Download. [Puck Daddy]
- Luke Shenn signs with Toronto. Leafs fans are probably having seizures from their joy. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- A little bit about the NHL twitter policy, but the most interesting part is the new Vancouver media policies - boring. [National Post]
- Guess who's back, back again? Selanne's back tell a friend . . . [The Daily Breeze]
- Rounding up all of the ownership issues around the league - grab your coffee, it's a long list. [The Globe and Mail]
10 storylines for NHL training camps. [CBC]
100 best comedy movies. The list includes Ace Ventura and Monty Python, so I'm going to trust it. [Time Out London]
I'm guilty of singing this often.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
, Luca Caputi.