Whoever wrote "summer time and the living is easy" obviously never had to round up hockey related articles during the summer.
- A lot of stuff in JR's article. All of it pretty awesome. [Post Dispatch]
- Pshhhh. A Top Ten list about the Blues is soooo old fashioned. I want ELEVEN, dammit. [Post Dispatch]
- Jonathan Cheechoo's initials are J.C. [Post Dispatch]
- "Not the mama!" Whoops, wrong Dinosaurs quote. "AGAIN!!!!!" Pronger announced Flyers Captain. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Edmonton is ready for a winning season, and Winnipeg is ready for a winter without snow. [CBC]
- Another Central Division rival's little write up in Puck Daddy. Also, what would you pick for the Blues' "Action Blockbuster That Defines The Team?" [Puck Daddy]
- The Top 100 NHL Prospects list. Spot the Blues. [Hockey Prospectus]
- I had a wonderful lead-in to the next article, but then I realized Jumbo Jet was wearing a White Sox hat. I fell apart. [CBC]
- Fantasy Hockey lists and tips and hints. [Puck Daddy]
- Capitals take their Winter Classic jerseys on the road. [On Frozen Blog]
- When Fabio wears his own hat of lies to a cover shoot, I'll believe they're twins. [The Daily What]
- iPhone fun. [Everywhere on the Internet]
- Hey! A list of 11! Meanings behind abbreviations in 11 company's names. [11 points]
Is that a hockey player in stop motion?
Nope. Chuck Testa.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
Let us know the craziest thing you did this summer to combat the lack of hockey. Best answer gets semi-everlasting fame and glory!