Brad Lee wants everyone to know that today is International BACON Day.
- Don't forget the Retro GDT tonight. Previews at 6:30, the show at 7. Central time.
- Bourne talks motivation. [Puck Daddy]
- Alex Ovechkin has a press conference this week and the subject is supposed to be a secret. Perhaps secret means something entirely different in Russia. So glad he wasn't working on the Manhattan Project. [Capitals Insider]
- Complete your fantasy hockey league with the best goalie on paper, Pekka Rinne!! [Puck Daddy]
- Oh boy. Byfuglien might have a little problem with crossing the boarder after his recent arrest. [Winnipeg Free Press]
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's the end of the world! The Wings have a presenting sponsor in Amway meaning the two logos will be attached forever. I disapprove of the union. [Detroit Free Press]
- Save your tasty BLT from evil office food scavengers. [perpetual kid]
- Write BACON on your toast . . . pending actual invention of this concept. [Yanko Design]
- There is a lot of BACON in this BACON burger. It's a great addition to any cook out. [recipe girl]
- Maybe Mike Pelfrey's lotion is BACON flavored. [Big League Stew]
Let's all be Dolly Parton for Halloween.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
I need hockey for my sanity. Come on October!