Get out your No. 2 Ticonderoga and piece of paper to create your own links with SLGT Mad Libs! The way to play, after the jump you will have all of the parts of speech you will need to list. Then simply insert the words into the correct spot and BOOM, fun for the entire family.
Note: if you use pencils at work on a daily basis and do not use a No. 2 Ticonderoga, you're making your day more miserable.
- Holy [noun], [noun] man! Taresanko's a [a large, wild beast] [Puck Daddy]
- If the Blues are sold to a beer distributor, would the price of beer come down from [a number] a cup thing? [Forbes]
- Not-breaking news: Brad Boyes [something Brad Boyes would/wouldn't do]. [ProHockeyTalk]
- Playing the Buffaslugs tonight. Die By The Blade
- Sidney Crosby to see specialist in California. [Post Gazette]
- All-star captaincy show down hoedown. [Down Goes Brown]
I stopped looking for things when this happened and ruined my life: NO! Heidi Klum and Seal are over. My life is over. [TMZ.com]
PCS is the [not as cool person in a duo] to my [awesome person in a duo], and my cab driver last night reminded me of him. The cab driver was [Donut King's age], blasting [ridiculous 60's song] while wearing [number] driving gloves.
I don't even know:
Drunk History: The South Pole from sandwichgirl on Vimeo.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
large wild beast
something Brad Boyes would/wouldn't do
not as cool person in a duo
awesome person in a duo
Donut King's age
ridiculous 60's song
That was way too difficult. Never again.