Confession. The title has nothing to do with last nights game, but it has everything to do with life. Am I right?
Also, who drank a lot during that second period? That was tough.
- You could read this Dan O'Neill recap of the game, OR you can go read Average Joe's recap. Guess which door I picked. [Post Dispatch]
- A look into Halak's mind . . . it's a messed up world. [Post Dispatch]
- Looking at today's type of goaltending, is the 50-goal club attainable? [National Post]
Todd Bertuzzi article. Proceed at your own risk. [Vancouver Sun]
- Surprise, surprise. Talk of a Winter Classic in Michigan. [KuklasKorner]
- Your new WJC Champions. SWEDEN. [Buzzing The Net]
"Heck of a shot by Johnson there." I'm just getting ready for tomorrow's game. A little premature, but that's our Johnson for you.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com