Sometimes it pays to have a keen grasp of the easy stuff. That seems to be the case with today's linkage.
Also, apologies for the lack of open thread/linkage the past 24 hours. I'mma fix that shit as best I can.
- Ken Hitchcock is hosting free hockey coaching seminars, which confirms the obvious notion that Hitch is a great dude. [SBNation STL]
- So a team of professional hockey players engaged in a work stoppage is still trying to stay in top shape? No way. That seems too obvious. [TSN]
- OBVIOUSLY YA GOTTA LAY OFF NAZEM KADREE BEIN A GOOD TORANNA BOY AND ALL. [TSN] and [Puck Daddy]
- Wysh has cranked out what seems like a bajillion lockout articles and none of them ever seem repetitive. I have no idea how he does it, which confirms the obvious notion that he's a way better writer than me. [Puck Daddy]
- The NHL and NHLPA met over the weekend. As the obvious conclusion indicates, no progress has been made. [TSN]
- More from Cracked, because it's fairly obvious where I go for this section of links anyhow. [Cracked]
Let's all go sign an internet petition because it's painfully obvious that that shit gets results.