Oh, hi, I'm back. It's my first time here since the redesign. I'm floored.
- JD has left the Blues in the same way that intelligent web designers have left SB Nation, as many of you already know. Could he be heading to BJ country? [BJ Xtra]
- Rutherford muses on the lockout. [P-D]
- Labor negotiations are resuming this week in New York. [AP]
- Maple Leafs back-up Ben Scrivens isn't worried about the Leafs during the lockout. He's worried about his place on the Marlies, a team he once lead between the pipes. He'll have to battle for that No. 1 job again on their roster. [National Post]
- Henrik Zetterberg will be playing with EV Zug in Switzerland for the time being. [USA Today]
- Who deserves sympathy during the lockout? Definitely have to agree with #5. [USA Today]
- Are all the owners behind Gary Bettman in this lockout? Bruce Garrioch doesn't think so. [Ottawa Sun]
- Bryce Salvador: Wise Man. [NJ Star-Ledger]
- Mr. Universe thinks that some Russian players might stay in the KHL due to the money the league is throwing the NHL stars. [TSN]
- Speaking of, check out this goal Evgeni Malkin scored in the KHL over the weekend. [Puck Daddy]
Without hockey, I'm exploring old video games I haven't played. I heard about "Home Improvement" for SNES and didn't think it was real. It is.
Send us your shit:
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com