Ugh. Stop bringing a third point into the mix! It's getting ridiculous.
I guess it's my duty to mention the great Avalanche/Blues trade of 2011 when the Avalanche play the Blues. I wish it weren't, I'd rather be stuck watching Valentine's commercials for 72 straight hours. I'm over it.
- "Stewart has gone to a slightly longer stick." Let's see how that pans out for him. [Post Dispatch]
Ty Rattie is a rising star. [Yahoo! Canada Sports]
- Mile High Hockey brought to you a mile high. [Mile High Hockey]
- Confession: I've never seen a full episode of 24/7. I'm sure I wont watch next year because I tend to throw things at Red Wings just to see if it does anything. My TV would never make it. [Backhand Shelf]
- I'm ashamed that I found the Kane meme thing mildly amusing. Okay, it was funny. [Nucks Misconduct]
Jordan Staal is back. I'd like to pick him up at the trade deadline but 1. too expensive and 2. he gets hurt enough all on his own, he doesn't need the Blues' help and 3. Blue is just not his color. [Post Gazette]
- Let's make fun of Canucks fans. [PITB]
- With Scott Gomez scoring, PD makes fun of George Parros' scoring drought. Yeah, the guy that scored last night. Fistrik also made the list - I only watched 45 seconds of the Sabers/Stars game, he blocked a puck with his ankle. So there's that. [Puck Daddy]
Johnson or Ochocinco, doesn't matter. He's still an idiot. [TIME]
Fantastic. Beyonce and Jay-Z have a tumblr for their kid. [Blue Ivy Carter]
Why not. [Mike Tyson]
TICKLE and MOONSHINE.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com