Yeah, there are a ton of Hawks fans in Texas.
Between the Blues score and personal victories, fist pumps were aplenty. There may have been a plethora of high fives. My arm is sore.
- Bishopmania. [660News]
- Swore the article was titled "McDonald, Perron add sparkle." [Post Dispatch]
- My name is Al Montoya, you killed my father . . . prepare to score lots of goals. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Not Giggy! These groin injuries will get you. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Shucks. The Hawks couldn't make it 10 straight lost games. [Chicago Tribune]
- Somewhere in the country, this paper was a bar trivia question last night. Boo Detroit. Oh, looking at the Wings goalie situation. [freep]
- Yowza, Buffalo. That's bad. [The Buffalo News]
- Battle for Seattle. [Seattle Times Newspaper]
Adrenaline rush Friday. I'm in a feisty type mood. Bring it!
Anthony Peluso [Rivermen] vs Brandon Bollig [IceHogs] on Wednesday. Poetry in motion.
Even if you don't understand what is happening, watch the full rugby seven's match. The selfless team play is what I want to see from the Blues. Also, see if you don't want to tackle people at the end of the match. Challenge Extended.
Gametimelinks [at] gmail.com