Drink if you thought Sobotka played one hell of a game yesterday.
Drink if you almost fell out of your chair when Jackman scored his first goal in 151 games.
Drink if you said "GODDAMMIT CHRIS STEWART" more times than CHRIS GOD DAMN STEWART.
Drink if you high-fived someone on account of Elliott's 6th shut out this season.
You're now ready for today's 11:30 am game. I get to run a Half Marathon before I can play my own drinking game. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
- So much about that game yesterday. I don't even know where to start. [Post Dispatch]
- "A classic Norris Division rivalry is renewed." [ProHockeyTalk]
- Chippy, chippy game. Related: Why I hate Detroit fans - all cheering for Peters [and the others] when he [they] went after Backes. [Puck Daddy]
- Why I like Wild fans and will continue to support the Aeros. [Hockey Wilderness]
- I feel that SLGT and SCH should pair up to create a Central Division drinking game. MAKE IT HAPPEN. [Second City Hockey]
Jordan Staal fined for hit Coburn. Side Note: the one Flyers fan at the bar was obnoxious. [Post Gazette]
And Pavel Kubina goes to Flip-Flip-Flipadelphia. Naturally. [Puck Daddy]
Trade Rumor: STAMKOS TO ST. LOUIS. Ah, just kidding. Lightning beat Caps. Stamkos continues to be awesome. [The Hockey News]
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com