- Elliott returns to Ottawa as an opponent and stops 28 of 29 for a 3-1 win. David Perron woke up and scored twice. [NHL]
- The injuries are starting to pile up. The latest: Matt D'Agostini takes a blow to the head. [P-D]
- Scores from last night. Chicago and Nashville both lost, the latter losing in the shootout. The Blues have games in hand on these teams, so that's great news. [Vancouver Sun]
- The Devils beat the Rangers after Artem Anisimov's game-tying goal was waived off by officials due to goaltender interference. Did Anton Volchenkov shove Marian Gaborik into Brodeur? [Puck Daddy]
- Owen Nolan retired yesterday. [ESPN]
- Seattle relocation rumors are brewing. You know, like coffee. Oh man I'm clever. Fuck. [Montreal Gazette]
- The Red Wings are without Jimmy Howard for a while and Conklin won't cut it. Should they look for help? [Sports Illustrated]
- Lindy Ruff broke 3 ribs after Ville Leino crashed into him during a Sabres practice. He's day-to-day. [NHL]
- The amount of sellers at the trade deadline is projected to be very low, thus driving up the cost of available players. [USA Today]
- BABY POLAR BEAR. Check your manliness at the door. [BuzzFeed]
- The last surviving World War I veteran has passed away. [The Telegraph]
- Sex myths you should stop believing. [Cracked]
I hate vloggers.
Send links to this e-mail I don't check.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com