I was going to get tickets to Games 3 & 4 here in L.A. and last night made me want to save my money and spend it on "All You Can Eat" seats at Dodger Stadium when the Cardinals come to town. Yeah, that's how demoralizing that game was. I want to see the Cardinals over the Blues.
Anybody else wondering where Ryan Reaves is? If I have to watch another B.J. Crombeen fight, I'll piss myself.
- "Slaughter" is a good word to describe last night. [SBN]
- Alex Pietrangelo's absence clearly illustrated that he is the glue that holds the Blues together. That said, the team can't dwell on it and power through for Games 3 & 4. [P-D]
- The lone bright spot last night was Dustin Penner getting Oshied. [Puck Daddy]
- Halak will not play against Los Angeles, says The Cock. [Sports Network]
- Who has "The Mo'?" Doy... the Kings. [Pasadena Star News]
- Why the Kings are beating the Blues. [National Post]
- What's with these shitty Pacific Division teams up 2-0 on the dominant Central Division teams? Coyotes look to go up 3-0 on Nashville tomorrow. [Arizona Daily-Star]
- Radulov and A. Kostitsyn will be benched for Nashville tomorrow after violating team rules. Dry Island? [NHL]
- The Capitals core is stepping up and giving them a fighting chance against the top-seeded Rangers. [NHL]
- Is Dale Hunter a genius and we just don't know it yet? [Puck Daddy]
- Ilya Kovalchuk will be out against Philadelphia tonight. [NHL]
- The NHL won an Emmy Award for its "Speechless" Stanley Cup ad. Well deserved. This ad is one of the best that the NHL has produced. [SportsNet]
- Evgeny Kuznetsov, a highly-touted pick in the 2010 draft, will stay in the KHL for two more years. [Puck Daddy]
After last night, I am seriously considering trying some Pants Meth.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com