You know the scene in Armageddon where John McClane and the bank manager from Dark Knight are trying to diffuse the nuclear bomb before Houston blows them up? I feel similar to Mr. Pink over there in the corner constantly repeating "Do a good job. Do a good job. Do a good job. Do a good job."
Somehow I doubt the NHLPA and the NHL will diffuse the CBA bomb before a lockout hits, though.
Game Time stuff below the links:
Since the links are at this hour, make sure you note the stories below:
- The Blues goal horn has hit the big time. [Hildymac]
- Don't creep. [Andy Portico]
- Fantasy hockey for Game Time [Hildymac]
- In 11th hour old CBA deals, Kari Lehtonen signs for $5.9mil AAV for 5 years. At first glance, it looks to be a little too much, but then I remembered the whole rollback thing the owners are pushing for. [Defending Big D]
- Also getting paid is John Carlson. 6 years and $23.8 million. [Japers' Rink]
- Here's how to explain the lockout to your idiot friends that don't watch hockey. [Puck Daddy]
- Doanfest 2012 will be held in either Phoenix or Vancouver. [Puck Daddy]
- Carlo is a Wing. I'm sure he'll no longer need the bubble wrap. [TSN]
- Google has incorporated Kevin Bacon into its system. And why wouldn't they? [Guardian UK]
We'll all be singing this one soon.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com