I'm probably overthinking this, but if a lockout starts at midnight on "Saturday night," that'd mean the first day of the lockout is actually Sunday and that the second day of the lockout is today, right?
No beer and no tv (and no hockey) make Homer something something.
Stuff that's new of Game Time so just scroll down already:
- Top 11's are always gold. Remember when Gallagher was going to go for having the most moisturized dick in the county? [Game Time]
- Brad Lee ponders the St. Louis ownership's position in all this. [Game Time]
- Malkin and Gonchar are picking up their gear and going home to Russia. [TSN]
- After a free agent spending spree, the Wild(s) would very much like to retain as much of their STH contingent as possible. Incentives abound! [Puck Daddy]
- You all heard that Evander Kane signed, right? [TSN]
- Won't someone think of Kenndal McArdle!?!?! [TSN]
- Puck Daddy asks if Gary Bettman can fix the NHL in what I'm assuming is a rhetorical fashion. [Puck Daddy]
Seriously, video well has run dry. Help me out with some e-mail submissions, folks.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com