Today marks the one year anniversary of the Lokomotiv plane crash.
- Remembering. [NHL]
- It's been reported that the pilots of the Yak-42 falsified training documentation. Gut wrenching. [Moscow Times]
St Louis Tarasenko's News:
- Fun Fact: News Googling "Tarasenko" produced about 910 results. That's hype.
- This article may be about Tarasenko, but the part that stands out is Armstrong saying that "this would be the fourth one of these work stoppages [he's] been through." Telling. [BND]
- I will say this, I hope he scores a lot of goals. And I hope he embarrasses the rest of the team into also scoring goals. [St Louis Dispatch]
- The Tank nickname. He hates it. He probably read this article or maybe this one. [Mile High Hockey]
- "Hey, Bobb-o! what do you think of asking for a trade now?" "I'm glad you asked, bad." [Toronto Sun]
- This is the stuff Av's captain legends are made from. [I don't have a source, I just googled "Landeskoging"]
Sitting in a room not saying anythingtalks might continue. [AP via Yahoo!]
- Stuff about Shane Doan I didn't read. [USA Today]
Beer. Like a good kid.
- Beer and wine sold at a college football stadium. What could possibly go wrong? [I'm going to assume everything, we will find out later.] [Sacramento Bee]
I don't know what this says about my daytime television watching, but I saw this commercial. On TV. For real. And, I don't even know.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com