Hey there, it's been a minute. Back to the grind of providing you with subpar commentary on random articles on a semi regular basis.
Hildy Edit (sorry!): the new SLGT wallpaper is up! Download it here!
- There were a lot of you at last night's scrimmage. Hot. Damn. [St. Louis Game Time]
- Questions and answers. [BND]
- ESPN says the Blues are contenders. Good story, bro. Experience, they say. Used to heartbreak, they say. [ESPN]
- Something with numbers and odds and gambling. [Too Many Men on the Site]
- Well, what do we have here? A .gif of Troy Brouwer dancing? Yes, that is what we have here. [@beccaH_JR]
- I don't care what you say, 2006 Brent Burns is attractive. [Puck Daddy]
- A Blues fan, a Rangers fan, a Blackhawks fan and a Devils fan all play darts. We make the Rangers fan name his team "Wade Redden" because he is just that terrible. Then we laughed. [ProHockeyTalk]
- Brad Marchand CLEARLY reads SLGT and just swaps Hitch for Luongo's mother. At first glance you can't even tell the difference. [The Whistle]
- The AHL All-Star Roster is out. See if you can spot current and former Rivermen! It's a game. Just for you. [TheAHL.com]
- An apology that I didn't read. I assume it says, "The longer the lockout the more rabid the fans will be when we get started. Am I right?" [Puck Daddy]
- What we've learned this week - fake things are funny. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- We here at Game Time bring you cursed laced articles day in and day out. [Battle of California]
No pants subway ride. [Improv Everywhere]
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com