Interesting things are afoot the hours leading up to the start of the [2012 - ] 2013 NHL season. Let's dive in.
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wade Redden. He also will be wearing #6 to troll me even more. [Puck Daddy]
- Passion. [The Macomb Daily]
- Because in every print edition there is a topical drinking game ... [St. Louis Game Time]
- Um. We get to hang with these guys tonight. Yay?? [Winging In In Motown]
- It's okay, Carrie Underwood. We actually know your husbands real name. Hilary Duff's husband? We call him "One Lucky SOB." [UsMagazine]
- Ryan Lambert is the worst person in the history of the history of history. Scoffs. Blackhawks. [Puck Daddy]
- Did you hear that Anthony Stewart is on the LA Kings? FTF's Western Conference Preview. [Fear The Fin]
- Signed. Sealed. Delivered. He's yours. Edler + Canucks = 4ever. [Nucks Misconduct]
- Ryan O'Reilly may never return. Who will wear #90* for the Avs then? Hmmmm??? [Mile High Hockey]
- Well, if Patrick Roy says . . . whatever he says if you can translate French into a language you can understand. [La Presse]
I imagine this is how the locker room is for Tarasenko. Old dog played by Langenbrunner.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
*I have insider knowledge that he's done with the number 37 and switching to 90.