Folks, it's good to be back. I'm not sure I ever left, but there certainly hasn't been the drive to put up some links action until now!
Holy hell am I excited! Let's get to the links action.
- If you were hoping for an NFL style revenue sharing, Jeff Gordon has some bad news for you. [STL Today]
- Miklasz offers some bullet points regarding the lockout's end. Maybe those who dislike him will be swayed by Miklasz's dislike of Gary Bettman. Probably not, though. [STL Today]
- January 19th seems to be the date to save for a season opener, all. [TSN]
- One set of Stanley Cup odds is out. For whatever reason, the Blues at 16:1 make me want to put down $20 and see what happens. Of course, Detroit at the same 16:1 makes me need The Angry Room. [Puck Daddy]
- After reaching a tentative agreement, Gary Bettman and Donald Fehr uttered words that were captured on video, which was probably the plan. [NHL]
- We all had our Twitter feeds blow up yesterday. Here are some player tweets you might have missed. [Puck Daddy]
- If you're reading these links and are on the Mississippi River, get to work! The Russians caught a giant catfish. [Hypervocal]
- Have a log sitting around the house and you're not sure what to do with it? Here you go. [The Chive]
- I don't have to tell you that a geeky sex toy link is NSFW, right? [Cracked]
"Your torso is warm! But what of your arms!?!?!"