Oh, hi Chiefs fans. Remember when your team was undefeated? I've already pretty much forgotten, except for this. #PaperLions
Anyway. Time for links.
- Prospect Sunday! Brian covers the week that was for the Chicago Wolves and Kalamazoo Wings, who's trending up, what's coming up for Blues prospects and the first of his looks at the 2014 NHL Entry Draft. [SLGT; SLGT; SLGT; SLGT]
- CrossCheckRaise & I recorded Episode 20 of Beyond Checkerdome yesterday. So enjoy it. Whenever it goes up. Probably Wednesday, but maybe earlier.
KNOW YOUR ENEMY--THE LOS ANGELES KINGS:
- So as J-Mill referred to on Friday, when we meet a California team, we get two SB Nation blogs to let you in on . . . first, as always, the incredible Battle of California. Kings stuff written by Get'rDunn and Rudy Kelly. [Battle of California]
- The other, of course, is the SB Nation blog dedicated to the Kings, Jewels from the Crown. Also of note, langluy is a great Twitter follow. [Jewels from the Crown]
- Also, as a public service announcement . . . Dustin Brown is a douche. [SLGT]
- Scores. Three games yesterday. [NHL.com]
- Games tonight? Four. One of them? In Los Angeles, I hear. [NHL.com]
- Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa and they like it because their team is broke or something, I dunno. [Puck Daddy]
- The parking lot of the "Loudest Stadium in the NFL" was the scene of a homicide . . . DURING the game yesterday. In which the home team lost . . . to mine. But really, seriously, someone was beaten to death because he was dumb enough to break into a car. [Deadspin]
- You might've heard that Paul Walker died in a fiery car crash over the weekend. So obviously, the production of the SEVENTH "Fast & Furious" movie is in flux, and there was an emergency meeting on it. Still not gonna get me to watch. Sorry. [Y! Movie News]
- The #WarOnThanksgiving is failing. [Y! News]
Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole moved from the TSN SportsCentre desk in Toronto to the greener (and more concrete-covered) pastures of the new Fox Sports Live desk in Los Angeles. And when they did, they left a Top Ten of their favo(u)rite bits from their time at SportsCentre. It is fucking hilarious, as are these two, who are basically the modern age Dan and Keith from the halcyon days of ESPN's SportsCenter:
"THE SCHTICKY WORKS!"
So I'm probably gonna post Onrait/O'Toole videos for a while unless people send me links and videos and shit. If you have a problem with it (which, if you're a hockey fan, I wouldn't know why, but whatever, it's cool), send me links and videos and shit:
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
You'll find some good content regarding tonight's game later on today. And remember, a late start tonight . . . 9:30pm CST, so set your napping and drinking schedules accordingly.