It's good to be back. Or. Something.
- Hildy asks whether or not the Blues should acquire Danny Briere. (I SAY . . . yes.) [SLGT]
- B-Dub has a "Hot List" for the Blues for their top pick (#47 overall) in the NHL Entry Draft. [SLGT]
- Those assholes up in Chicago play Mario Kart, and rightfully, J-Mill is pissed about it, while offering some favorite video games for our boys in blue. [SLGT]
- Bruins in 7? God I hope so. Fuck Chicago. The Blackhawks won on Saturday. [USA Today]
- Sean Leahy also had some words about Game 5. [Puck Daddy]
- Claude Julien says Patrice Bergeron is "Day-To-Day". Then again, aren't we all? [Boston Herald]
- Meanwhile, the Blackhawks are optimistic that Jonathan Toews will play Game 6. More like Captain Serious Whiplash, amirite amirite amirite [CBS Sports Eye On Hockey]
- A dress made of nothing but Blackhawks' rally towels? This is why my home state sucks sometimes. It's Miss Illinois who did it. [Puck Daddy]
- The Saddledome is a mess, as is the whole city of Calgary and a bunch of Alberta. Stay safe up there, kids. (h/t UIWWildthing) [Deadspin]
- In a total Maple Leafs kind of move, they trade two good players (Matt Frattin and Ben Scrivens) and a draft pick to the Kings for a dude that's always been a backup, Jonathan Bernier, when they already had a bona fide starter. This reeks of Roman Turek. [Puck Daddy]
- Nik Wallenda is insane. Walked across the Grand Canyon on a tightrope without a net or harness. [HuffPo]
- And in a related matter, Dick Vitale is either a dick, a troll, a dumbass, or all three. [SB Nation]
- Brandon Birkhead at The Champaign Room pretty much nails it on the head regarding NBA basketball. [The Champaign Room]
- Buy this coffin on Craigslist! Don't bother worrying about the dead body in there! [AP]
Childhood Trauma finds this song from a band called "The Zambonis". The band sucks and the video is a trip of weird proportions, but at least the subject matter is great.
1 2 3 . . . 4 5 6 . . . 7 8 9 . . .