All the sad faces.
- Instead of testing free agency and taking another risk at getting his cranium rattled again, Andy McDonald tells everyone that his career is over. 12 seasons, 6 with the Blues. Thanks for everything, Happy Meal. [StL Today]
- Blues NHL.com beat writer Lou Korac chimes in about the retirements of McDonald and Scott Nichol as well as the news on Jori Lehterä on his blog. [In The Slot]
- Fuck Chicago. Fuck LA. But really, Fuck Chicago. Also, Fuck Detroit. Anyway, Blackhawks have a 3-1 series edge now. [Puck Daddy]
- USA Today's David Leon Moore also expounded upon this contest. [USA Today]
- A fight broke out in the stands during this game. And it was NOT in the cheap seats, amazingly enough. [Deadspin]
First, this from Childhood Trauma. Derian Hatcher, such a tough guy, fighting . . . Pavol Demitra. A young Steve Ott was also a douchebag. Jeff Finley served a 4-game suspension for this. And I am so fucking happy to have the Stars back as a rival.
Then, this from my girlfriend, a video that starts all serious then ends up with Tim Minchin singing a song about people living together in harmony in Palestine. Yes, it's comedy. Imagine that!
Tim Minchin - Peace Anthem For Palestine (via xkickingpigeonsx)
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com.