Saturday was a long-ass day for me, followed by a late night. So no offense you guys, but I would like to get some sleep. Also, while there is a Blues vs. Stars preseason game tonight, it's preseason. So fuck it, today I'm throwing up an open thread.
Here's some bare bones links to get you going:
- If you really want a preview of tonight's preseason opener, I promise not to hold it against you. Here's the official primer. [Blues]
- Hey, did you hear that Alex Pietrangelo signed a contract? And damnit if that contract wasn't with the Blues! [Blues]
- One of the officially recommended rule changes this summer was to allow video review of all high-sticking double minors. Yeah, about that... [Pro Hockey Talk]
- Chris Pronger is adjusting to life as a scout for the Flyers, now that he's no longer an NHL hockey player. And in his spare time, he's also still an NHL hockey player. [CSN Philly]
- I nerd out over certain characters in movies and/or on TV. What would happen if those characters acted the same way? Hmmmmm... [College Humor]
- It's Sunday. Here are the NFL games in your area. [506sports]
Just one today. The funniest show on television that you've probably never seen is Community (well, the first 3 seasons, and hopefully the upcoming 5th), and it's coming to Comedy Central. You should start watching.
Until next weekend, send your shit to Donut King.
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com