I've never been to Seattle. I'm about to go there. It should be fun.
So I don't really have much for you. Here are some links to tide you over until I figure out where the fuck I'm gonna find WiFi in a place where it rains all the ti . . . oh wait, Starbucks? What the fuck.
- Game Time Prospects Sunday is back, and Brian delivers the goods as always. [SLGT; SLGT]
- The St. Charles Chill added a few pieces from the St. Louis area to help round out their roster. [SLGT]
- I'll post the video later, but there was a line brawl in the Maple Leafs vs. Sabres contest last night. David Clarkson came off the bench, so he's getting 10 games. Phil Kessel will probably get suspended for spearing John Scott afterward. John Scott is still a talentless tall sack of shit. Ryan Miller and Jonathan Bernier even got into the act. And Patrick Kaleta . . . well, fuck that guy. Hell, I don't even know if he was involved, but does it matter? Puck Daddy has an FAQ on the whole thing. [Puck Daddy]
- The Cardinals are going to the playoffs but they want the division. Well, whatever. They're in the playoffs, so fuck you. [Cardinals]
- The other Missouri baseball team, though, has a "pimp hitter", according to some closed captioning boxes. And they're only a few games out with a week to go, amazingly enough. [Deadspin]
- Hopefully you don't need to wipe your ass in Venezuela any time soon. Either that, or you have no problem with dry leaves. [Y! / Reuters]
- Also, snake wine is risky business. (S/T to Kate) [The Drinks Business]
- And your video . . . wherein Phil Kessel and David Clarkson will get suspended because John Scott is a talentless dick and the Sabres have a coach with no spine:
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com