- The Blues have almost literally no center depth beyond the NHL team. Just ask our Prospect Department. [SLGT FanPosts]
- The Blues will spend a few days in Palm Springs before they play the Kings and start a three-game southwest road swing Thursday. [In The Slot / Lou Korac]
- Four scores that were not seven years ago. More like yesterday. [NHL.com 10/13/14]
- Nine scores will, allegedly, happen tomorrow. [NHL.com 10/14/14]
- Rams receiver Austin Pettis has a Mighty Ducks tattoo and GODDAMNIT RAMS GO BACK TO THESE UNIFORMS FOREVER IMMEDIATELY THEY ARE FUCKING AWESOME AND I'M NOT EVEN A RAMS FAN. [SB Nation / Lookit]
- "My name is Jonas. I'm pairing with Suter." [Puck Daddy]
- Why do players raise their stick in the air when they score? Well, at one time, they were REQUIRED to. [Greatest Hockey Legends]
- At least Ryan Lambert didn't link to fucking J** S****** this time. What We Learned. [Puck Daddy]
- The hockey team at the University of Connecticut--which, like the rest of the state, is close to Hartford--has been granted permission to use "Brass Bonanza" as their goal song. Fucking sweet. #BrassBonanzaForever (S/T to J-Mill) [SBN College Hockey]
- Roger Goodell may get a pay cut, according to one NFL owner. Because, apparently, firing him wouldn't send enough of a message. Fuck yourself, Arthur Blank. I'll buy my shit from Lowe's instead, thanks. [SB Nation]
- Pretty much all the former NFL players involved appear to be ready to accept the NFL's concussion settlement. Even if they might be getting a raw deal. (link in link) [Deadspin]
Ever seen two kangaroos fight each other in the street? Well, now you have. (S/T to @akmark78):
Wild shit, mang.
Today is Tuesday, which means I have links for you until . . . well, Friday, this week. Send links and stupid animal trick videos here:
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
And find Episode 56 of Beyond Checkerdome later this week.