This would be yet another Sunday where a late Saturday night & either a restful or work-filled Sunday caused me to miss giving you sweet readers with some morning link-atude to get you through your cup-o-joe.
But there were other factors involved, and among them are:
11. I assumed that an intentional Patrik Berglund goal meant the world was coming to an end at midnight. [STLToday]
8. I was overly fatigued from linking back-to-back, even though CanesAndBluesFan says that doesn't have any noticeable affect on goaltenders. [SLGT]
4. My brain exploded from all of the math and graphs Jen LC (who btw you MUST follow on twitter, Hawks fan or no) used to describe what we already know: that the Blues have been a one-line team so far. (Sticktap to C&BF.) [Puck Daddy]
3. I was paralyzed with pity for the poor 90s kids who were humiliated on Legends of the Hidden Temple while reading this Jon Bois classic. [SBNation]
2. I lost my capacity to think after finding out how the ending of Christopher Nolan's new movie Interstellar starring Matthew McConaughey was explained scientifically by a now-famous monologue from HBO's True Detective, starring...Matthew McConaughey. [Nerdist]
1. Busting makes me feel good...so I rapped about it.
Full links tomorrow. Help me fill them!
- jasonmcadams1120 AT gmail DOT com